Tickets are not yet available online. Would you like to get an email reminder when they become available?
We'll send you a reminder when tickets become available.
Inspired by real events, the story of 19-year-old Ula, a girl from a small town who was kidnapped and forced into prostitution in Germany. After 2 years, she manages to escape and returns to her hometown, where she faces social rejection. She doesn't get support even from her immediate family. Ula, despite being hurt mentally and sexually, does not intend to play the role of victim. She rebels against the ubiquitous hypocrisy of the community. Christian principles of neighborly love are proclaimed by everyone, but no one applies these principles in everyday life. Moreover, Christian mercy is misunderstood and falsely applied because it allows to painfully hurt under the banner of faith. Even loved ones.
A moving drama about loneliness and exclusion, about the psychological effects of life in family and environmental terror. The question is whether it is permissible to accept violence in a society that generally declares that it is guided by the principles of the Decalogue in everyday life.
- DirectorMagdalena Łazarkiewicz
- ScreenplayKatarzyna Terechowicz, Magdalena Łazarkiewicz
- CinematographyWojciech Todorow
- MusicAntoni Komasa-Łazarkiewicz
- Film EditorWitold Chomiński
- Release Year2018
- Principal CastSandra Drzymalska, Agnieszka Warchulska, Katarzyna Herman, Mirosław Kropielnicki, Tomasz Sobczak, Stanisław Cywka, Dawid Rostkowski