Tickets are not yet available online. Would you like to get an email reminder when they become available?
We'll send you a reminder when tickets become available.
On July 10, 1973 20-year-old Olga Hepnarova deliberately drove a rented truck into a tram station in the center of Prague. Eight died and eleven were severely injured. Asked about her motive, Hepnarova answered, “I don’t regret what happened in that street. I didn’t intend to injure those concrete people. I didn’t care who would die. The only thing that mattered to me was the aim I wanted to achieve. I wanted to take revenge on the whole society, my family included, on everybody who had treated me with enmity. If the society thinks that it can destroy an individual, the individual has the same right to ruin the society.”
- DirectorTomás Weinreb, Petr Kazda
- ScreenplayTomás Weinreb, Petr Kazda
- CinematographyAlexandr Kozák
- MusicAlice Glass, Ethan Kath
- Film EditorVojtech Fric
- Runtime100 min
- Release Year2017
- Principal CastMichalina Olszanska, Martin Pechlát, Klára Melísková, Marika Soposká