Tickets are not yet available online. Would you like to get an email reminder when they become available?
We'll send you a reminder when tickets become available.
Karbala, Iraq, was the largest battle fought by Polish soldiers since the end of World War II. In April of 2004, during a Muslim holiday, Al-Qaida and al-Sadr militants staged an uprising against the stabilization forces. The target of especially fierce attacks was the Karbala City Hall – the seat of lawful Iraqi authorities and the police headquarters. For four days and nights, despite lacking food and expending nearly all of their ammunition, the 80-man Polish-Bulgarian unit held off all attacks by the terrorists and persevered until relief forces arrived.
- DirectorKrzysztof Łukaszewicz
- ScreenplayKrzysztof Łukaszewicz
- CinematographyMarek Warszewski
- MusicCezary Skubiszewski
- Film EditorMichał Czarnecki
- Release Year2015
- Principal CastBartłomiej Topa, Antoni Królikowski, Hristo Shopov, Atheer Adel